HOW TO PLAY BRAINBOX
FOR 2 OR MORE PLAYERS
Aim of the game: Be the player with the most cards after ten minutes.
1. If you are the youngest player, take a card from the BrainBox and turn the timer over. Study the picture until the ten second timer runs out.
2. Pass the card to another player and roll the die. You must then answer the appropriate question. (e.g. If you roll a two you must answer question two).
3. The other player reads the question and your answer is checked by looking at the front of the card.
4. If correct, you keep the card. If incorrect, you return the card to the BrainBox and the next player chooses a card.
5. The player with the most card after ten minutes wins!
FOR 1 PLAYER
1. Look at the card as above for ten seconds.
2. Turn the card over and answer all the questions (use a pen and paper to write down the answers).
3. If all questions are answered correctly, the card is kept. If any answers are incorrect, the card has to be put back in the Brainbox. See how many cards you have after five or ten minutes.
Republik of Armenia, Yerevan, Abovyan 8
tel.՝ +374 (12)-505-505,
+374 (93)-568 -184
We accept payments by cash, bank transfer, Arca, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, American Express credit cards.
Monday-sunday: 10:00-20:00(Abovyan 8)